Schezwan Maggi is a popular Indo-Chinese fusion dish that combines the classic Maggi noodles with spicy Schezwan sauce.
Here’s a simple recipe to make Schezwan Maggi at home
Ingredients to make schezwan maggi:
- 2 packs of Maggi noodles
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 small bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2-3 green chilies, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Schezwan sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp vinegar
- Salt to taste
- In a pan, heat 1 tbsp of oil over medium heat.
- Add 1 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste and sauté for a minute.
- Add 1 small chopped onion, 1 small chopped bell pepper, and 2-3 chopped green chilies to the pan. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes until the vegetables are slightly softened.
- Add 2 tbsp of Schezwan sauce to the pan and mix well.
- Add 1 tsp of soy sauce, 1 tsp of vinegar, and salt to taste. Mix well.
- Add 2 cups of water to the pan and bring it to a boil.
- Break the Maggi noodles into small pieces and add them to the pan.
- Cook the noodles on medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until the water is absorbed and the noodles are cooked.
- Turn off the heat and let the Maggi rest for a few minutes.
- In addition, garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.
- You can add other vegetables such as carrots, cabbage, or mushrooms to the Maggi for added flavor and nutrition.
- Moreover, adjust the amount of Schezwan sauce and green chilies according to your spice tolerance.
- Also, if you prefer a thicker sauce, you can reduce the amount of water used.
- You can also add a pinch of black pepper powder to enhance the flavor of the dish.
Schezwan Maggi is a quick and easy dish that can be made in under 15 minutes, making it a great option for a quick meal or snack. Moreover, with its bold flavors and spicy kick, it is sure to become a favorite among Maggi lovers and fans of Indo-Chinese cuisine alike.