Hormones play an important role in the body of both men and women, but their role and importance in the body of women are much greater. Because all the process from the beginning of puberty to giving birth to a child depends on hormones. Hormone imbalances are not always uncommon and tend to get better with time. But in some women, if there is a hormone imbalance, it remains for a long time, or the hormones fluctuate throughout life. Because of this, they must face many problems. In this article, you will know what the problem of hormonal imbalance in women is, about the symptoms, causes, and treatment of hormone imbalance in women.
Why is it important to balance hormones?
There are about 600 hormones in the body, which are very important to balance. As much as our body needs nutrients, it is also necessary to maintain hormonal balance. Ignoring it can prove to be very harmful to your health. Due to the balance of hormones, most parts of our body can function without any hindrance. It is also considered necessary to get enough sleep to balance them and the foods mentioned below, it also helps a lot in balancing the hormones.
How hormone imbalance occurs
When there is too much or too little of a hormone in the bloodstream, this condition is called a hormone imbalance. Hormones have a very important and essential role in our body. Even a small hormonal imbalance affects the whole body. Hormones are usually chemicals that are made in the glands of the endocrine system of our body and travel through the bloodstream to the tissues and various organs and serve to send information to different organs. In addition, hormones are also important for controlling and controlling most bodily processes. Therefore, when there is a problem of hormone imbalance, they influence the whole body.
What are the symptoms of hormone imbalance in women?
There are different symptoms of hormone imbalance in women and girls. All these symptoms usually persist from the time girls enter puberty, that is, from the arrival of periods to menopause. Although the symptoms of hormone imbalance do not appear continuously, these symptoms can appear in women at any age. Let us know what the symptoms of hormone imbalance in the body of women and girls are.
- Osteoporosis (weakening of bones) in women is a symptom of hormone imbalance.
- Sweating is the main symptom of hormone imbalance in women while sleeping at night.
- Infertility, weight gain, thinning hair, rapid hair loss, enlargement of the clitoris, heavy voice, etc. are other causes of hormonal imbalance in women.
- Hair growth around the face, neck, chest, and waist of girls and women is a symptom of hormone imbalance.
- Acne and rash on girls’ faces and Acne on the face before menstruation are symptoms of hormone imbalance.
- Due to hormonal imbalances, girls get late periods, and they have pain during periods.
- Weight gain in women, Fatigue, Dry skin, Sudden weight loss, Slow heart rate, Increased thirst, Weak muscles, Frequent urination, Loss of desire to have s@x (Decreased s@x drive), depression, etc. are symptoms of hormone imbalance.
Under what condition does the hormone imbalance occur in women?
- Due to prolonged and severe stress.
- Due to eating spoiled food and lack of nutrients.
- Due to the overproduction of a hormone called cortisol.
- Due to various types of allergic reactions and infections.
- Due to cancer in the endocrine glands.
- Due to chemotherapy and radiation therapy or hormone therapy.
- Due to a lack of iodine in the body.
- because of not eating on time.
- Using birth control pills.
- Due to menopause and pregnancy.
- Due to bre@stfeeding of the baby and PCOS.
Home remedies to get rid of hormone imbalance
- Include coconut oil in your diet. It helps in balancing hormones. It also controls weight. Do light exercise, as too heavy exercise can aggravate the problem. It would be better to do yoga and pranayama. You can also do walking and jogging.
- Take a healthy diet. Carrots contain a different type of fiber, which helps in detoxification by removing excess estrogen from the body. Eat carrots, especially for women who are troubled by PMS (premenstrual problems)
- Dry fruits are very healthy. Almonds contain protein, fiber, and many nutrients. Walnuts contain melatonin. It is a kind of hormone, which helps in good sleep. It contains ingredients that control appetite.
- Drink water in proper quantity, because due to dehydration, some hormones start producing more. It would be better not to let the lack of water in the body.
- Yogurt is very healthy. It maintains the balance of healthy bacteria in the body and balances many hormones. Increases immunity and research has shown that eating half a cup of curd daily reduces the frequency of getting cold and flu.
- Turmeric not only enhances the taste of food, but its hormone-balancing effect also keeps us healthy.
(Disclaimer: The information given here is based on home remedies and general information. Before adopting it, definitely take medical advice. THE MONK does not confirm this.)
+ There are no commentsAdd yours