To enhance the beauty of the eyes, it is important to get rid of the dark circles under the eyes. Eyes are not only precious for life but also contribute a lot to beauty. But when dark spots are formed under the eyes, they work to spoil our beauty.
By the way, there can be many reasons for dark circles under the eyes. Dark circles under the eyes are a common problem. Most people must face this problem nowadays. It must face dark circles due to lack of nutrients in the body, lack of sleep, mental stress, or working on the computer for too long. Due to dark circles under the eyes, the person looks tired and old.
Causes Of Dark Circles
1. Lack of sleep/ Excess and fatigue: – Dark circles are usually caused by lack of sleep or excessive sleepiness and fatigue. Due to excess and fatigue, the skin around the eyes becomes loose and the blood cells under the skin form dark circles.
2. Increasing age: – With increasing age, our skin starts to thin, and this thinness also applies to the skin under the eyes. Due to this, the veins of the skin also start appearing and the skin around the eyes becomes dark, which we call postal circles.
3. Lack of proper diet and water: – If you do not take the right diet, that is, do not include nutritious things in your diet, then its effect is first seen on your body. And the skin of the eyes starts to look lifeless.
4. Hemoglobin deficiency: – It is not necessary that you work on the computer for hours, so dark circles come under your eyes. Women who have hemoglobin levels less than 10 are more prone to dark circles under the eyes. If the hemoglobin level is controlled with medicine and diet, then the problem of dark circles goes away.
5. Allergy: – Sometimes this type of problem can also occur due to allergies. It is a reaction to a material or food item that causes itching in the eye. This also causes discoloration by rubbing or scratching the skin around the eyes.
Home Remedies for Dark Circles to enhance the beauty of the eyes: –
Now that you have come to know about the causes of dark circles under the eyes, now is the time to know the remedies for dark circles. Below we are telling you some easy home remedies to remove dark circles under the eyes.
1. Prepare a paste by taking 1 tomato, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, a pinch of gram flour, and turmeric. Now apply this thick paste around your eyes and wash the face after 15 minutes. Do this 3 times a week.
2. You can get rid of this problem by using used cold tea bags. The tannin present in tea bags reduces puffiness and darkness around the eyes.
3. Rose water has antioxidant properties, which are very beneficial for the skin. It keeps your skin young, so you can use it regularly. It can also be used as a lotion.
Other Tips For Dark Circles
1. Nutritious Diet: – What you are taking in your diet is clearly visible on your skin and your body, so you should consume such things, which are rich in vitamins, minerals, proteins, iron, etc. Green leafy vegetables like spinach, broccoli, etc. Also eat tomatoes, carrots, and capsicum. Include fruits like papaya, orange, strawberry, pomegranate, and banana in your diet. Lentils, brown rice, oatmeal, almonds, and cashews as well as meat, fish, and chicken in non-vegetarian food. and add an egg.
2. Stay away from alcohol and smoking: – Regular consumption of alcohol can also lead to dark circles. Similarly, keep abstinence from smoking. It affects your lungs as well as shows up on your face.
(Disclaimer: The information given here is based on home remedies and general information. Before adopting it, definitely take medical advice. THE MONK does not confirm this.)