Blisters in the mouth are a very common thing, but when it happens, a person’s bad solution is solved. He neither knows how to eat nor is he able to speak. These blisters are white in appearance and red from side to side. These are mostly on the back of the cheeks, lips, under the tongue, or in the upper parts of the mouth. Many people are troubled by mouth ulcers every few days, due to not being treated properly, they get this problem again and again.
Types of mouth ulcers
Major ulcer –
These types of blisters are deep and large, which take more time to heal, and even after healing, they leave their marks. They get mixed together in many parts of the mouth, which increases the pain.
Minor ulcer –
They are small and there is less pain in them, which gets better soon.
Cause of mouth ulcers
Although the exact cause of the blister is not known, stress is also a cause of ulcers.
- Impaired digestion
- Eating more oily spicy chili food
- Hormone changes
- Vitamin B deficiency
- Biting cheek while eating
- Smoking more cigarettes
- Consuming more sour things
Symptoms of mouth ulcers
- A pimple-like appearance in the mouth, where pain persists continuously.
- A biting feeling inside the mouth
- Sometimes fever also comes
- Swelling in the mouth
Easy Home remedies for mouth ulcers
There have also home remedies for mouth ulcers, by adopting them you can easily get a diagnosis of this problem. Blisters do not leave the chase many times and happen again and again, in such a situation it is not right to resort to medicines every time, we are telling you some home remedies which you can easily adapt and solve this problem without any harm.
Honey gives relief to the blister and applying it gives a lot of relief.
- You take honey in a cotton and apply it to the blister.
- You can also apply glycerin in the same way. This gives coolness to the blister.
Aloe vera –
This is a natural method, which can be used anytime anywhere. Apply aloe vera gel or juice to the blister, it reduces the pain and the blisters go away quickly. It has antibacterial property which removes all the bacteria.
Tulsi leaves provide quick relief from blisters. It removes all the diseases related to the mouth.
- Wash 4-5 basil leaves.
- Chew it slowly and drink some water too.
- Do this twice a day in the morning and evening. The blisters will go away. It also solves the problem of bad breath.
Ice gives great relief to blister pain. Whenever it seems that blisters are happening, compress them with ice. The blister will already get relief.
It is the best antiseptic, which acts like a panacea for all types of wounds. Turmeric is also used in the treatment of blisters.
- Add tsp turmeric to 1 glass of lukewarm water.
- Now rinse with this water.
- You repeat this process several times a day. You will get relief soon.
(Disclaimer: The information given here is based on home remedies and general information. Before adopting it, definitely take medical advice. THE MONK does not confirm this.)