Many women are struggling daily with the problem of unwanted facial hair. Women cannot tolerate a pimple on their face, then there is a serious problem on the face. That’s why if you are troubled by the growing hair on your face, then this article can help you.
If you are facing the problem of unwanted facial hair, you must have tried various remedies like shaving, waxing, or even laser hair removal.
But this is only a temporary solution. To know this more accurately, you have to reach the root of the problem. And a permanent alternative has to be found.
Why does facial hair grow in women?
Before finding a solution to this, we have to understand why this happens after all. Because until we do not go to the depth of the problem, we cannot adopt the right treatment.
The hormone that causes facial hair in men is testosterone. Similarly, when a woman has more of it, it can lead to facial hair, extra muscles, and a masculine shape (square body). People with a lot of estrogens have curvaceous bodies.
A woman having too much testosterone simply means she has a hormonal imbalance. When your hormones are out of balance, you’ll see all kinds of symptoms, such as acne, hair loss, facial hair, weight problems (gain and loss), hot flashes, and menstrual irregularities.
Apart from this, some other reasons can be added:
- health problems
- Cushing syndrome
- poor diet
- side effects of drugs
How to prevent this with proper nutrition and diet?
- Stopping the consumption of soy, hormonal meat, and dairy and either eliminating or switching to meats that do not contain hormones.
- Undergo a full body detox to get rid of those harmful toxins that are causing your imbalance. Start with detox teas, drink lots of alkaline water, and take detox baths.
- You need to start eating more nutritious foods, which contain a variety of vitamins and minerals. Mainly speaking, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin E.
- You should start taking herbal smoothies which can provide you with well-balanced nutrition. You can use things like iris moss, moringa, spirulina, and hemp powder in smoothies.
- Apart from this, you can start consuming bananas, hazelnuts, hemp seeds, flax seeds, quinoa, and chickpeas. It is helpful in preventing hair growth in women.
Apart from this, you can also adopt some other measures, which can prove to be very useful in removing your facial hair closely.
Making a solution of lemon juice and sugar and applying it on the face also helps to a great extent. Apart from this, make a paste of gram flour, turmeric, and curd and apply it on the face. Apart from this, the use of papaya and turmeric is also effective.
Threading, shaving, and waxing
This method is mostly used by women. Threading involves removing unwanted hair with a thread. Wherein you can do shaving and waxing at home yourself. This is only effective to some extent. You have to do this every time.
It is more or less a permanent option. In this, the hair is removed with the help of laser light. This may take a few months. Along with this, it is also very expensive.
(Disclaimer: The information given here is based on home remedies and general information. Before adopting it, definitely take medical advice. THE MONK does not endorse it.)